Cybernetics EA - fully automated adviser, following the trend. Designed for medium-term work.
Designed for covert operation. Adviser closes warrant a gain or loss on the value in the account currency. Also sets a stop loss. Powered by medium- and low-risk strategy. You can increase your risk if you wish, but this is not recommended.
Adviser The logic is quite complex. But he at the same time easy to use. Most of the settings are set automatically when you change the timeframe. EA opens the transaction with one of the following events:
- Advisor is a medium-term trend.
- Advisor to find some patterns of price action (price action).
- indicator is displayed when it detects a suitable pattern.
- The transaction may be provided with take-profit.
- If the first transaction unprofitable and Max Orders is not 1, the adviser is waiting for the next trading opportunity on the icon. If you set Min Distance value Advisor will not open other transactions to achieve the specified value even when it detects a good trading opportunity.
- Upon reaching the Min Distance Advisor will open the second deal. Advisor starts to work again until the Max Orders and Profit To Close.
- Advisor always monitors the profit or loss on each tick. Upon reaching the profit or loss of the specified value, Advisor covers all orders for the symbol. However, we recommend not to set too little value for Loss To Close, as the main feature of the adviser - recovery system after losses.
- timeframe: M15
- symbols: AUDCHF, AUDUSD, CHFJPY, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY
- A number of simbols after comma: any
- Broker: ECN or any
- Server: VPS with a low ping to your broker's server
- Balance and Lot: $ 1000 for 0.01 lots. At the risk of (1%) to 0.01 open 0.01 lot with the Server Min Lot 0.01 and the balance of $ 1,000. When Server Min Lot equal to 0.10, the balance should be $ 10,000. First of all, try advisor strategy tester!
- Take Profit (Pips): Take Profit for the first order. When you open a second transaction system removes the take profit (making it equal to 0).
- Stop Loss (Pips): stop loss of the first order. If Max Orders is not 1, the adviser disables stop-loss, and the system will open a new business in the same direction to average losses.
- Fixed Lot Size: at risk equal to 0, the adviser enters the market fixed lots.
- Risk 0.1x1000 $ € = 0.1 lot (if 0 then OFF): Risk is calculated from the available funds. 0.01 means 1%. 0.1 means 10% of the free margin.
- Max Spread (If 0 then OFF): maximum spread.
- Show Info Panel: Data display panel. Advisor displays advisor details of the transaction, the server and the symbol on the left side of the window.
- Magic Number: unique magic number for the transaction advisor.
- Order Comment: Comment to the order.
Configure multiple orders
- Max Orders: the maximum number of open orders on the symbol. 0 - unlimited. 1 - only one order. 0-2-3-4-5 - several orders.
- Min Distance in Orders (Pips): Advisor will not open other transactions to achieve the specified value even when it detects a good trading opportunity. 0 - disabled.
- Lot Martingale Type: not martingale / lot multiplier / add to the lot.
- Lot Multiplier: multiplier of the lot of the previous orders.
- Lot Addition: increase the lot size the previous orders.
- Max Lot (If 0 then OFF): balance protection. Advisor to never open an order volume above Max Lot. When calculating Max Lot lot size is taken as the maximum value. It does not work when using the Fixed Lot Size.
- Profit To Close (If 0 then OFF): close all orders for the symbol when the profit specified value.
- Loss To Close (If 0 then OFF): close all orders for the symbol when the loss of the specified value. Values must be positive. For example, 250-300-635. Negative values are not allowed!
Three Pair Hedge Hunter Advisor raises hedging and arbitrage to a whole new level of trading a basket of three currencies on the same account. Pair...
DI Action advisor's strategy is based on the price action analysis. Do not use indicators or additional filters. Not setochnik not martingale. Rigorous...
AbarkSAR adviser AbarkSAR It takes a position based on the Parabolic SAR indicator signal and the price action and keeps it open as long as the opposite...
- Cougar Scalper
- Five timeframes Ichimoku