StrikeFx - multi martingeylovy new generation Advisor. This advisor we gave up a grid with a fixed distance between the orders. The distance between the order can be plenty big and the time between orders is also not limited. Advisor continuously analyzes the situation and adds averaging order only when it is really necessary, and is the best price. Take profit of the basket is not fixed and is determined depending on the market situation and constantly changing.
Advisor is able to go out with a small loss in situations where the market "collapses" and the price goes a great distance in a short time.
The EA implemented a multi-currency trading command center that monitors the number of open trades for each currency and their direction and make a decision on the resolution / Trade Ban on new currency pairs. The EA function is integrated fixation losses when the maximum allowable drawdown on one instrument. If this happens, the adviser may close all orders, and stop and can put full lock (lock).
Compatible pairs: AUDJPY, AUDCAD, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURGBP, EURUSD, EURJPY, EURNZD, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, GBPCAD, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD.
- BuySell - flag prohibiting / permitting opening transactions for the new currency pairs.
- CloseAllNow - the flag of the immediate closure of all open orders.
- SetName - the name of the setting set.
- TF - working taymfrem.
- PeriodMA - MA period.
- PriceMA - price MA.
- MethodMA - method of building AI.
- ATRPeriod - period ATR.
- Entry - the first input parameter.
- Exit - exit option.
- TPfirst - take profit of the first order.
- LotMult - setting building lots.
- MinGridStep - the minimum distance between orders.
- MinTimeStep - the minimum time between orders.
- MinDepth - refill option.
- MaxLevels - the maximum number of orders in the pyramid.
- MaxSpread - the maximum allowable spread.
- UseLimitOrders - use entry limit order.
- FirstOrderSL - virtual stop loss of the first order.
- FreezeHours - freezing hours in the case of actuation of the first stop-loss order.
- LotSize - the initial auction (if AutoMM = FALSE).
- AutoMM (TRUE / FALSE) - when the AutoMM initial lot will be set automatically as the initial lot = LotSize * (account balance) / AutoMMEquity.
- AutoMMEquity - setting AutoMM.
- UseLock (TRUE / FALSE) - used for fixing the lock losses.
- MaxDD - the maximum allowable drawdown in the base currency units.
- MaxDDPerCent - the same as the MaxDD, but as a percentage of the deposit balance.
- MaxDDAutoMMEquity - option for automatic recalculation of the maximum allowable drawdown when the AutoMM.
- Magic - the main adviser to the magic number of orders.
- MagicLock - magichskoe lokiruyuschih number of warrants (if fixation losses exhibiting Loka).
- Comments - a comment orders.
- comment_color - the color of text in infookne.
- comment_fontsize - font size of text in infookne.
- comment_lineheight - distance between lines in infookne.
- box_color - background color infookna.
- colBE - line color display bezubytka prices.
- ControlCenterMode (TRUE / FALSE) - with TRUE advisor runs in the control center mode.
- MaxPairs - the maximum number of simultaneously traded instruments.
- MaxPairsPerCurrency - maximum number of simultaneously traded currencies (in one direction).
- FreezeDDPerCent - the maximum open drawdown, in which are allowed to add new pairs to trade.
- HistoryPeriod - the time period for the display of closed orders statistics.
- RefreshSeconds - update statistics more often than not RefreshSeconds (saves money).
- MagicAdd, MagicLockAdd - if not 0, the CC will consider further orders with these magic numbers.
Multi options Multi options - multifunctional adviser for trading binary options on the basis of the trading platform MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisor trades...
ManyTools main idea - the balance of the distribution of trade in a large number of foreign exchange instruments. This allows you to keep track of...
DI Action advisor's strategy is based on the price action analysis. Do not use indicators or additional filters. Not setochnik not martingale. Rigorous...