ThreeZones displays the time and the session in three time zones with the help of colored rectangles. (Extended version of my ThreeClocksMT5 product).
In the upper left corner of the chart ThreeZones are three inscriptions. 1 The inscription on the left, the inscription 2 in the center, the inscription on the right 3. Default inscription 1 displays JST (UTC + 8) (Japanese Standard Time), sign 2 shows GMT (UTC + 0, saving time) (GMT), sign 3 represents New York time (UTC-5, saving time) . To the left of each label there are buttons with which enables or disables the display of the session using the colored rectangle. Colored rectangle consists of opening time, closing time, and the maximum price Avoid unnecessary session given time zone. Note that the session is displayed on the H1 timeframe and under.
Description of the input parameters
- GMTOffset1 - an offset from GMT left inscriptions.
- UseDST1 - the use of summer time to the left of the inscription.
- GMTOffset2 - an offset from GMT the central inscription.
- UseDST2 - Summer time for the central inscription.
- GMTOffset3 - an offset from GMT the right labels.
- UseDST3 - Summer time for the right label.
- ServerOffset - offset MT4 server. Tell your broker if you do not believe in the value of this parameter.
- UseDSTInServer - Does MT4 summer server.
- Zone1Open - the opening of the session in the time zone 1. (Default: 9)
- Zone1Close - the closing session in the time zone 1. (Default: 17)
- Zone1Color - the color of the session in the time zone 1.
- Zone2Open - the opening of the session in the time zone 2. (Default: 9)
- Zone2Close - the closing session in the time zone 2. (Default: 17)
- Zone2Color - the color in the session time zone 2.
- Zone3Open - the opening of the session in the time zone 3. (Default: 9)
- Zone3Close - the closing session in the time zone 3. (Default: 17)
- Zone3Color - the color in the session time zone 3.
FORTS Helper FORTS Helper helps you work on the futures market of the Moscow Stock Exchange (FORTS) and avoids unnecessary stress and loss. Taking...
YnP Tick Power MT5 The indicator shows a histogram of tick activity. Tick Power takes into consideration the number of ticks received for the selected...
Trading Sessions Pro Trading Sessions Pro - trading sessions on advanced LED + the ability to install and display custom period. To view the indicator...
- Elder Chandelier Long Entries
- Ticks MACD
- Stochastic Divergence Indicator