Three Pair Hedge Hunter
Advisor raises hedging and arbitrage to a whole new level of trading a basket of three currencies on the same account. Pair traded simultaneously at a time when their prices are not correlated with each other. Unlike arbitrage strategies, the adviser does not rely on network latency between multiple accounts. Advisor is fully automatic and requires no user intervention after the launch on schedule. Basket transactions closes on reaching a predetermined total profit in pips or in satisfying closing conditions. There is also a free version for testing, trading in 0.01 lot. The paid version is much more flexible and has more options.
Advisor is well suited for low-risk trading in the market. Opening the three identical transaction simultaneously in both directions for each currency Advisor Protect your account from market fluctuations. transaction time is, on average, as in arbitration a couple of days rather than a few seconds as our advisor to rely less on network latency and speed of execution. However, we still recommend a broker with low spreads and fast execution, as these factors still affect the number of transactions and the profit potential.
adviser It can not be tested on history using a tester, so you can test only one pair at a time. I tested the adviser on stories using your own program and real tick data for all three pairs of default: AUDUSD,
EURUSD and EURAUD. With the default risk (30) the expected maximum drawdown was 6% with average yields 2-3%. Doubled the risk value 60 the expected maximum drawdown (12%) And the monthly yield (4-6%). All results were obtained with leverage 1:50, and the deposit of $ 2000. Results may vary depending on the brokerage commissions and other market conditions.
- Magic - magic number adviser warrants
- Lots - fixed lot size if the lot is not automatically used
- useAutoLot - True if the lot size is based on the account balance and risk settings
- autoLotRisk - minimum percentage margin account when basket trading currencies
- ProfitMult - the sum total of the number of pips * 10 to take profit when trading 3 pairs.
- LossProfitMult - the total number of pips * 10 for the stop-loss
- SpreadAllowed - the maximum spread
- TakeProfit - fixed take profit for each pair during loss of communication with the server
- StopLoss - a fixed stop loss for each pair
- fileRecord - True if all recorded tick data
Additional built-in security features
- Each transaction is accompanied by a fixed stop-loss and take-profit to the case of strong price movements or loss of communication with the brokerage server.
- All transactions are automatically closed if opened less than three transactions or an adviser can not open a transaction within the basket. This is important, since you can manually close a deal, and the program will immediately close the other, to keep the profits and protect the account.
- Commercial terminated upon reaching a predetermined number of consecutive loss trades.
- Run adviser on the chart with the highest number of ticks. As a rule, it EURAUD.
- Timeframe is not important. Advisor uses tics trade.
- Start with a small risk, to assess the work of the adviser with a specific broker.
- Do not place the risk is higher than 60.
- Do not close the transaction manually after the weekend, otherwise you risk losing your profits.
- For greater efficiency it is recommended low spreads, low commission and high-quality execution.
- The minimum deposit - $ 500 with leverage 1:50.
- Run adviser in a separate account, as it uses a very important margin depending on the risk values.
to my customers
If you have questions, contact me. I'll be glad to help.
Benjamin Patry (Benjamin Patri) - an expert on programming in the development, design and
optimization of automated trading programs with over seven years
experience in Forex and more than ten years of trading experience.
New World Project MACD Trend trading, scalping, hedging, martingale, multitaymfreymnaya and multicurrency work, money management, notification sound, as...
forex hero This advisor implements poluskalpersky trade regime with several indicators and the relationships between them. Trade is conducted on 5 pairs,...
FIA Close Timing FIA Close Timing is designed for traders who want to open and close the transaction within a fixed period of time. This is a handy tool...
- RoboTradeSoft Bands
- Candle Shadow Advisor
- Macan EA