Stochastic 3TF Martingale
Expert Stochastic 3TF Martingale a series of "multiple timeframe trading strategies." Here is a brief description. A more detailed description of the test results and their analysis in the form of articles you can read on my blog TRADING WAY.
In this version, the expert added to the possibility of the protective level Stop Loss in bezubytka zone. It is also possible to include a function of controlling the volume of positions such as the Martingale, where in the case of a losing trade should be opened with the volume of unprofitable transactions multiplied by the specified parameters in the external factor.
The expert can be used in semi-automatic trading. The position can be opened manually, and to provide expert support positions. Since trade Martingale method can be dangerous, the position can be closed manually when the current income over past losses.
It uses one standard indicator Stochastic. Signals at the opening position and to its modification produced by said formed bars in parameters timeframes (may include up to three timeframes).
List of expert settings:
- Timeframe 1 - first timeframe.
- K% Period - the period K% Stochastic indicator curve for the first timeframe. If you specify zero, the indicator with this timeframe will not be considered.
- D% Period - period curve D% Stochastic indicator for the first timeframe.
- Slowing - smoothing period Stochastic indicator for the first timeframe.
- Timeframe 2 - second timeframe.
- K% Period - the period K% Stochastic indicator curve for second timeframe. If you specify a value of zero, this parameter will be ignored.
- D% Period - period curve D% Stochastic indicator for second timeframe.
- Slowing - smoothing period Stochastic indicator for second timeframe.
- Timeframe 3 - third timeframe.
- K% Period - the period K% Stochastic indicator curve for third timeframe. If you specify a value of zero, this parameter will be ignored.
- D% Period - period curve D% Stochastic indicator for third timeframe.
- Slowing - smoothing period Stochastic indicator for third timeframe.
- Take Profit - the distance in points from the entry point to the level of profit-taking. If you set a value of zero, the level of profit will not be installed.
- Stop Loss - distance in points from the entry point for the protective layer. If you set a value of zero, then the security level will be established.
- Trailing Stop - step-in points for the modification of the protective layer toward profit. The level is calculated from the highs (High) for Sell positions and lows from (Low) for Buy positions. If you set a value of zero, then modification of the protective layer will not be made.
- Reverse - in this option, you can specify whether to use the position reverse, if there is a signal in the opposite direction.
- Break Even Stop Loss - distance, in points, which must pass the price to install Stop Loss to breakeven. A value of zero disables this feature.
- Break Even Offset - distance, in points, on which will be installed Stop Loss bezubytka in the region with respect to the current price position.
- Lot - volume position.
- Martingale Coefficient - with a losing position will be opened next multiplying by this factor. If the value is less than or equal to 1, the volume equal to the specified positions in the parameter Lot.
- Initial Deposit - This parameter is used to define which
the value of the deposit size to include dynamic analysis of the lot to open
position. Thus, the volume of open positions will be proportional
The deposit amount, which allows the expert to increase faster
profit. A zero value in this parameter disables the dynamic calculation
- Maximum Lot Size - here you need to specify
the maximum amount for the open positions. Perhaps, after reaching
it is advisable to deposit a certain quantity proportional to stop
calculation of the lot. Some traders use such tactics to
aggressive acceleration of the deposit, starting with a small amount, then to
move into a more conservative mode, not increasing risks for the growth of
to open a position signal is considered to be true if:
For positions BUY:
- In all of these timeframes curve K% Stochastic indicator above the curve D%.
For the position SELL:
- In all of these timeframes curve K% Stochastic indicator below the curve D%.
Additional parameters and features:
In the expert, there are two additional options:
- On / Off Info Panel - turns on / off information and trading on the chart panel.
- Setting "On The Fly" - setting ( "on the fly") enables / disables control parameters online trading panel.
On the different symbols (graphics) can be placed various experts in this series, and they will not interfere with each other.
Here's one expert testing results Stochastic 3TF Martingale. It is possible to use custom criteria to optimize the parameters (Custom Max). The formula I'm not going to disclose.
To get the same result may be on the hourly (H1) timeframe, the symbol EURUSD, the default settings.
SuperB SuperB Advisor works on any symbol and any timeframe. SuperB need to run on the timeframe in which the trigger is calculated, also need to specify...
HADGE Hadge - expert at the same time opens a position BUY (the main characters) and SELL (on hedge-symbol), closes a position with a positive profit for...
Three Moving Averages Trader To open a position Advisor uses indicator signals Three Moving Averages Signal. Input parameters: Period of fast ma - period...