MultiMode Smoothed Oscillator
Layout (set) of 5 LEDs (oscillators), with smoothing (26 to choose the mode) and for displaying the values increase and decrease in a different color.
- OscMode - source selection indicator / oscillator, in the initial version of the five: CCI, DeMarker, RSI, MFI, WPR,
- PeriodOsc - calculating the initial period of the indicator,
- PriceOsc - used to calculate the price (this option is not relevant for all indicators in the initial version - only for the CCI and RSI),
- PeriodSm - smoothing period,
- ModeSm - smoothing mode (full list of options, see here)
- ArrowUp - arrows code for the growth of values,
- ArrowDn - arrows code to lower values,
- DrawOriginalOscLine - enabling / disabling of display lines of the original values of the indicator,
- DrawBackSmLine - enabling / disabling optional display smoothed values as a line,
- Precision - the accuracy of the indicator after the decimal point.
ACE Oscillator Adx plus Double Keltner Bands This is very useful on the basis of the oscillator ADX intersections plus Double Keltner Channels Crosses...
Ohnishi Oscillator Ohnishi Oscillator - indicator such as MACD. indicator values are calculated based on the original algorithm. Relative to the...
Multicurrency Analyzer LED allows for cross-analysis of currency pairs and groups determine the strength of each currency in a given period of time....
- PZ Bands
- Color Candles Show Trend Change
- Info Panel