Professional , which is implemented by the classical MACD trading strategy. The signal from the intersection with the main signal line MACD. When the signal line crosses the main line from the top down - it will be a signal to buy, if the signal line crosses the main bottom up - it will be a signal to sell. In other cases, the absence will be recorded signal. Also, the signal can be inverted.
Expert correctly handles the error and works reliably with a capital of 100 USD. It is important to choose a line of work, or in both directions, or just to buy or sell.
Expert utilizes basic concepts: breakeven, trailing stop, stop loss and take profit, and the closure at the opposite signal.
- Magic - Magic number, an arbitrary integer.
- Work Period - The period for which the expert works.
- Risk - Risks that enter the market, is set in percentage of the total loss of the deposit. Lot determined relative stop loss and allowable losses when the stop loss.
- LotRounding - Rounding lot (before decimal point).
- Deviation - Requotes.
- Sleeps - Waiting for the opening, closing or modifying the position.
- StopLoss - Stop losc.
- TakeProfit - Take Profit.
- Trailing Period - Period for running the trailing stop.
- Trailing Breakeven - Bezubytka level. 0 - Off.
- Trailing Start - The level of the beginning of the trailing stop. 0 - Off.
- Trailing Stop - The level of the trailing stop. 0 - Off.
- TrailingStep Period - The period of the trailing stop.
- Prohibit new series - If you want to close the current position and no longer open new, you need to include this switch.
- WorkOpenLong - Permission to open a long position.
- WorkOpenShort - Permission to open a short position.
- WorkCloseLong - Resolution on the closure of long positions.
- WorkCloseShort - Resolution on the closing of short positions.
- Inversion - Inverting input signal.
- SignalBar - Bar, from which begin to look at the (1 - the first fully formed bars).
- Signal Period - The period for which indicators work.
- Fast - Fast option.
- Slow - Parameter Slow.
- Signal - Signal parameter.
- AppliedPrice - Used price.
Stochastic 3TF Expert Stochastic 3TF Martingale a series of "multiple timeframe trading strategies." Here is a brief description. A more...
PSAR Trend Trading MT5 Advisor is part of a deal with the change of the trend in the current timeframe. The open position is closed upon detection of a...
SuperB SuperB Advisor works on any symbol and any timeframe. SuperB need to run on the timeframe in which the trigger is calculated, also need to specify...