EA does not trade and not tested on history.
Trailing Stop feature updates the price stops while moving in a favorable direction of the market.
Dynamic Trailing Stop
Thanks to the dynamic trailing stop, a stop order is moved in the direction of deal with each item profitable deal.
For example: you have opened the position to buy EUR / USD at a price of 1.3000 (0) and set the stop-loss of 20 points at the price 1.2980 (0), and activated the dynamic trailing stop.
- Price EUR / USD rose by 30.2 points to 1.3030 (2)
- With 0.1 points each stop loss is automatically raised. Following the price movement in 30.2 puntka, the stop moved to the level of 1.3010 (2)
- With the increasing price of EUR / USD increase stops continue
- If the EUR / USD falls, the stop will remain at 1.3010 (2). If the price of EUR / USD falls to 1.3010 (2), triggered stop-loss and close the deal near the best market price
Description of the input parameters
- Trail = true - enable / disable automatic trailing
- TrailingStop = 15 - the default of 15 points, set the required value
TradeLevel21 Gold TradeLevel21 Robotic trading system with adaptive logic. It uses the support / resistance levels, calculated on the basis of prices and...
GaPro Excerpt from Wikipedia: "Gap (GAP English -. A break.) - in the technical analysis of quotes flow situation is a significant difference between the...
FXrent FXrent - fully adaptive trading system. Applicable trade strategy is constant adaptation to the behavior of the commodity price . On the "quiet"...