Tuesday, March 14, 2017

From $ 100 to $ 10 000 for three

From $ 100 to $ 10 000 for three months! Who's with me?

Friends, tomorrow I start to lead the program to increase my 100-dollar real deposit up to $ 10 000 for 3 months! How to take it? And I am not ready to accept it, but my preparation for this allows you to take it! Each of you should have no illusions! There is always a risk of default of the program. But you me gives confidence because publicity gives the discipline, responsibility ultimately result from this growing! I want to carry on their own and to offer you a deal through a blog for free! I ask you to be active: to comment, criticize, do not flood! Let us learn to trade together! Tomorrow I will continue with my blog DAX analysis and YM! These are the only instruments on kotroye I will offer signals! Good luck to us!


Related posts




  • Daytrading


    Daytrading. Most trade books on the stock exchange is divided into several main periods - short, medium and long term, a separate category of acts day...




  • Putin urged to stop using calculations


    Putin urged to stop using the calculations in the currency of the Russian Federation Russian President Vladimir Putin today called for greater use of...




  • Tips novice forex trader


    Tips novice forex trader. There are a number of essential tips and tricks for the novice Forex trader that will not only help to make a profit on...




Next posts


No comments:

Post a Comment

StrikeFx

StrikeFx StrikeFx - multi martingeylovy new generation Advisor. This advisor we gave up a grid with a fixed distance between the orders. Th...