Thursday, May 11, 2017

BoxChart MT5

BoxChart MT5


The market is unfair, though, because only 10% of the players control 90% of the capital. In an ordinary trader little chance to counter these "predators". But out there, you need only go to the other side, it is necessary to be among the 10% of these "sharks", learn to recognize their intent and move along with them.


Volume - outstripping the only factor that works seamlessly in any period and any trading instrument. Initially conceived and accumulated volume, and then there is the price movement. Price is moving from volume to volume. Region of the cluster volumes on the chart are very robust levels of resistance / support, and regularly "tested" price, providing the best opportunity to enter the market. A trading method using this indicator is reduced to from one to trade strong region to another.




The principle of operation of the indicator


BoxChart indicator calculates clusters volume, sorts them depending on fullness and marks corresponding color. In addition, the indicator summarizes all the clusters and displays the result on the price axis as the horizontal scale of the volume, that is, in the form of the profile market.


The indicator works on all periods available in the terminal, but for calculation uses historical data smaller (relative to the current) periods M1, M5, H1, H4 and D1. Before installing the display to load the history of these periods by scrolling graph with the mouse. In the absence of data indicator displays a message and execute the construction of only one area of ​​the chart, where the data are available.


All the constructions of light only in the visible region of the graph view, but you can scroll down in history. In moments scroll graphics clusters may flicker, this is normal, as is their re-sorted.


Clusters having the same color but different length (within a single price line) by the content of a volume of approximately equivalent.




Description of the indicator buttons



  • BSP - an increment / decrease fixed pitch grid pricing. It is set in the "old" items. When set to zero, the calculation step is taken from that set button BSPP.

  • BSPP - increment / decrease dynamic pricing grid pitch. Specified in pixels monitor.

  • PV - enables / disables the display of the profile volume.

  • PL - the volume profile left / right.

  • BD - In this mode, each cluster contains no volume, and its concentration. The volume of the cluster may not be very large, and even unnoticeable, but if its concentration per unit time is high, it indicates a high trading activity on this candle / candle at this price level.

  • OI - It turns on / off mode of open interest obtained mathematically by sequentially nulling vzaimopogloschayuschih volumes. By displaying only those volumes are in clusters and in the profile, which were intact after the operation.

  • NM - turns on / off the gluing neighboring clusters interlaced mode.

  • NV - in this mode, the volume scale is not taken into account at all, the fullness of the clusters and the profile is calculated on the basis of TPO.

  • BV - turns on / off the display periods frames.

  • RS - Reset to default settings.




input variables



  • DigitalFontSize - font size labels on clusters.

  • BordresFontSize - font size of labels on a framework periods.

  • Automatic sorting of clusters produced in steps 1/6. As a result, we have six color gradations. Color matching these grades for the cluster, you can configure the color variables: LowestBoxColor - to 1/6, LowBoxColor - to 2/6, MiddleBoxColor - to 3/6, MediumBoxColor - to 4/6, HighBoxColor - to 5/6, HighestBoxColor - up to 6/6 of the maximum accumulation in the visible view.

  • Manual sorting of clusters set by the user using the input variables: HighestBoxValue, HighBoxValue, MediumBoxValue, MiddleBoxValue, LowBoxValue,LowestBoxValue, which indicate the upper boundary of the cluster volume, above which the cluster becomes appropriate color.


The rest of the input variables are other color settings, and their purpose becomes clear from their names.


BoxChart MT5

Video




Related posts




  • MetaCOT 2 COT Index MT5


    MetaCOT 2 COT Index MT5 MetaCOT 2 - a set of indicators and specific tools for the analysis of the US Commission reports on commodity markets CFTC (U.S....




  • PZ Swing Trading MT5


    PZ Swing Trading MT5 You are trading on the swings? PZ Swing Trading - This is the first indicator, designed to determine the swings in the direction of...




  • Smart Renko MT5


    Smart Renko MT5 introduction At the heart of Renko charts is monitoring the price movement. If the price goes beyond a certain range, is displayed in the...




Next posts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Break Inner Bar signal

Break Inner Bar signal The indicator reflects the signals strategy "inside day and play on the break," described in the book Ke...