Hit Market Maker
Market makers can often deceive traders through their actions, turning the market is usually in those moments when it is not profitable to others. For example, many people start to buy, and then suddenly the price goes down. Some still continue to stand in the purchases, thinking that this is a correction, but the price is not going up. Such moments can determine the EA. It analyzes the last two candles and determines whether the action is, which are similar to the actions of market makers when the price rises to a decent amount, but then begins to fall at an even greater extent (and vice versa for sale). Usually this happens when the market reversals or big correction. Transaction opens in the desired direction and locked on the reverse signal either take profit.
- Lots - lot size (at 0 lot will be calculated from the percent of available funds on the account);
- Percentage of free money - percentage of the available funds for opening each new transaction (works when Lots = 0);
- MaxSpread - maximum spread for the opening of the transaction (for accounts with floating spread to the transaction is opened when the spread is not too large);
- Magic (unique identifier) - Unique Identifier (you need to do it differently if some councilors running in one terminal);
- TakeProfit - the closing price of the order when the level of profitability;
- StopLoss - the closing price of the order when the level of loss;
- EnableAutoClose - automatic closing of the order on the reverse signal (true - enabled, false - off);
- TimeframeMACD1 - first timeframe MACD indicator (indicated in minutes: 15, 30, 60, 240, unless specified incorrectly, MACD is not used);
- TimeframeMACD2 - second timeframe MACD indicator;
- TimeframeMACD3 - third timeframe MACD indicator;
- PeriodMACD - period MACD indicators;
- TimeframeRSI - timeframe RSI indicator;
- PeriodRSI - RSI period indicator;
- LevelsRSI - RSI indicator levels;
- Min high-low candle - the minimum length of the candle (from its maximum to minimum);
- CandlesFactor - coefficient determining bearish or bullish candle;
- CandlesVolume - suppositories for comparing the number of volume;
- PeriodATR - period indicator Average True Range;
- MinLevelATR - the minimum level of the indicator Average True Range;
- Trading start hour - hour pre-trade;
- Trading end hour - hour of trading end;
- ShowInfo - display information (slows down the testing, when enabled).
EA can trade on any currency pairs and time frames. Recommended timeframe - from M5 to H4. But the most accurate signals are formed on the H4.
Breakout Line EA opens the transaction after breaking through the high or low of the trading range. Typically, in the technical analysis of the sample of...
EA Pack EA Pack It combines advisors package that can be used in any configuration on any currency pairs! Overview of already included in the package of...
Accurate MA Expert Shopping Advisor, which enters the market on the basis of signals 6 indicators. This intersection MA on timeframes M1, M5, M15, M30,...
- New World Project MACD
- NW rebate